Giant Silver Grass
Giant Silver Grass
Miscanthus Floridulus Giganteus
Giant Silver Grass features bold plumes of rose flowers rising above the foliage in late summer. The silver seed heads are carried on showy plumes displayed in abundance from early fall to late winter. Its grassy leaves are green in color. The foliage often turns brown in fall. The tan stems can be quite attractive.
Full sun / Part sun
118 Inches high, 40 inch spread
SEASONAL WARRANTY (N) (SW)
• Applies to perennials, ornamental grasses and groundcovers.
• Applies to nursery stock with (N) or (SW) on the label or invoice description.
• Valid if a plant dies within the season of purchase: date of purchase to end of the current calendar year.
• Prior to 2021, indicated with (N) on label or invoice description.
THREE YEAR WARRANTY
• Applicable to most shrubs and trees purchased at regular retail pricing.
• Applicable to Potted Trees up to, and including a size of 40mm caliper.
• Valid if a warrantied plant dies within three (3) years date of purchase.
CONNON NURSERIES PLANTING SERVICES
• Trees with a Seasonal Warranty (SW) or (N) are warrantied for one (1) year when planted by Connon Nurseries.
• Potted Trees 45mm or larger, and Wire Basket (WB) Trees planted by Connon Nurseries are warrantied for three (3) years.
• Valid if warrantied plant dies within its warranty period. Warranty procedure requires the plant to be returned to Connon Nurseries for confirmation. Warranty is applicable to the original purchase price only. Reimbursement of original purchase price is issued by credit note. No refunds are issued.
Plants can be exceptional! Some plants require specific or specialized care to succeed. Due to the nature of our living products, Warranty is not applicable to ANY of the following:
• Grower Direct or Trade Account purchases.
• Annuals, vegetables, herbs, houseplants, water plants and tropical patio plants.
• Trees that are purchased in a Wire Basket (WB) or potted 45mm or larger.
• Animal damage, acts of nature, chemical or fertilizer damage or misuse.
• Naturally occurring variances in shape, foliage, or growth habit.
• Plants that have been kept in pots or planted in raised planters/containers.
• Sale or discounted items. Plants purchased with credit notes issued for warranty claims are not warrantied.
For more warranty information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org